Total Pageviews

Tuesday 27 September 2011

My bubbly mother

Yesterday morning I had a frantic text from Mum who realised as she was leaving the house to drive to a new job, that I had walked off with her car and house keys the day before. We live about 100 miles apart. In the end she had found a spare set, but my name was mud.

I rang last night to grovel, head held low in shame.

"Well the morning hadn't exactly started well" she sighed. "When I got out of the shower I managed to accidentally put my Origins face wash through my curls instead of leave in conditioner. But it looked OK so I decided to go with the flow didn't bother to wash it out."

I had a vision that by lunchtime she might have started looking like this:


I've had a text today to say that it is 'a little crisp in places'. 

Rose x

No comments:

Post a Comment