Total Pageviews

Wednesday 21 September 2011

A girl in pearls

My dear Nana Rose once said to me: 'Darling, if you can't afford diamonds then you must wear pearls - nothing lights up the face quite like them.' 


Ever since I've been a proper grown up (it hit me when I was about 24) I have worn pearls as much as I can.  Nana Rose was right - nothing looks quite as nice close to the skin, other than diamonds. 
My colleague Sunny introduced me to Claudia Bradbury - who designs lovely pearl necklaces, earrings and bracelets.  K Middy has even worn some of her designs, and as we all know, if it is good enough for K Middy…. 





Have a look on the website and a good nose around the 'sale' section  where you can pick up a bargain.  I think they would make lovely presents for a special occasion. 

Rose x

No comments:

Post a Comment