Total Pageviews

Saturday 25 February 2012

Spring


 It is mid Feb and yet here in London the last few days we have had some glorious Spring weather and it has been glorious. I feel like whooping: WE MADE IT WINTER IS OVER AND WE ONLY HAD ONE COLD WEEK!!!! 

Of course Spring isn't really here but for a few days we can all wonder where our espadrilles are and dream. 

To make the most of my gardenless flat I like to fill it with flowers especially in the Spring when all of my fave flowers are around. So on Friday evening I shot out of work like a bat out of hell, hot footed it to the northern line and gasped the fresh (ahem) air of the A1 at Highgate Tube.  In the evenings there's a lovely lady selling flowers so I hastily bought an armful of orange tulips and blue hyacinths and took this pic as I walked home thinking to myself that I had an armful of Spring. 



 

 Once home I realised I didn't have quite the vases I needed so I improvised and voila 

 

 

 

Enjoy it while it lasts guys, it will probably be -3 next week 

Rose

Xxx  

No comments:

Post a Comment