Total Pageviews

Monday 6 February 2012

Golden things

I have long had a stationery fetish.

This is well documented.

One of the most acute aspects of my fetish is diaries. I have been given a 2012 diary. I have bought two 2012 diaries. None of them were right.

They have to be slim enough to fit into my handbag without weighing me down. Soft enough leather to feel luxury. Week to view is of utmost importance as I have to see a week ahead what I'm up to.

Above all, I have to like how it looks when I get it out of my handbag in a smart cocktail bar to write in the next meet up with a girlfriend. Or, when I'm frantically scribbling in a dentist appointment whilst getting the 134 bus up Archway Road.

So as I wasn't getting on with any of my 2012 diaries, I decided to see if I could get into the modern era and just use my iphone. This hasn't worked and I nearly booked a hair appointment during the First Twin's 60th Birthday Weekend Away Planning Meeting with all Cousins!!!!! Lordy lordy, my roots need doing but that is one lunch I CANNOT miss.
So I happen to spot this in the Aspinal sale. Just a subtle little number. And only 11 quid!


Aspinal gold snakeskin diary
Rose
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment