Total Pageviews

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Things I love this week


Recently about a zillion people have asked me where the blog has gone.  It hasn't really gone anywhere, I've just been really busy, I've had a broken ankle and somehow it hasn't made it up my priority list.

 

OK maybe not a zillion people, but my mum has definitively been kvetching about the lack of blogging. 

 

Just now I just got THE MOST PLAINTIVE text from Cousin LL (who is nearly 4 months preggers!!!!!!! J)   (yep, I know, indecently quick, they were barely back from honeymoon..  ;-))  saying that I'd recommended Nashville to Aunty Mame, and why hadn't I told her because she doesn’t have a life any more. 

 

So I thought – right I'm just gonna do a cheeky little blog post about this and other things I have been loving recently. 

 

First up is Nashville – More 4's latest glossy American import – it charts the lives of vastly wealthy, glossy, well dressed Americans who have giant houses and sing songs about their 'ole pick up trucks.   As my friend Caroline said on Twitter today, it is worth it for the lustrous barnets alone!

Nashville ladies
 

What’s not to like??   

 

It is on Thursdays.  Set the Sky Plus. 

 


 

I'm a massive fan of Liz Earle – I have most of their range and I especially like their make up range which came out recently.  But the shampoo is brilliant.  I tried it for first time 2 days ago and half the office has told me my hair looks good. 

 

Basically I look like this: 

Liz Earle styleeee
 

 

My hair is soft, shiny and it smells lovely.   And it is £8.75 a bottle, so a nice treat but not too expensive. 

 

 

Last up:  Party Pieces

 

Yes yes yes I know I adore K Middy a little too much, but planning parties is made so much easier by their brilliant customer service, lovely products and reasonable prices. 

I'm organising a party on Saturday night and have bought tonnes of red lanterns  - the look I'm going for is this.  Cute, huh? 
 
Why have 1 when you can have 76?
 

Buy a few of these from Party Pieces, and Bob is your uncle. 

 


 

Rose x

No comments:

Post a Comment