Total Pageviews

Friday 17 August 2012

A beauty tip or two

Yesterday I got this email from Cousin LL. 

"My mini blog…. Rose, you can reuse this content without copyright infringements!

So this Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Lip Duo is the best product I have found in ages.  It is amazing… yesterday I put it on at 11am and it was still there at 6pm… after coffee, lunch, and a full day of normal stuff.  The coloured end is the lip stain… its incredible.  You put it on and wait 5 mins… and then you can put the gloss on over the top but I hate having sticky lips so I either leave just the stain but that can be a little dry, so I put on nude lipstick over the top for moisture.
It lasts for ages….
My best beauty find in ages"




Well I trust Cousin LL's beauty recommendations so thought I'd pass it onto you guys, even though I have not yet tried it myself - my spare cash is a bit more focused on scatter cushions at the mo...

Let me know if you like it.  She says the colour she loves is number 22, exquisite pink.

Then Annie piped up and replied to the email stating her undying passion for their concealer.

"I adore Estee Lauder double wear concealer – it has a similar effect. Once it goes on, it doesn't come off right until bed time when you wipe it off.  Really good colour match and sits well under eyes without clumping. "


Rose x

No comments:

Post a Comment