Signs that I am in love with a new man:
1) My iPhone battery is constantly running low so I can talk about him with all of my friends and family
2) When I have a quiet moment I run through the pics I have on him and stare into his dark blue eyes, longing to give his smooth face a stroke
3) I have had 20 minute long discussions with bored colleagues about which of his pictures I should put on the fridge
4) I wonder what he sounds like
5) I think how cute he would look in certain outfits
6) I've been making collages of his face with a sweet little app on my phone
So yes - I admit I am in love. Cousin LL had a baby last week and he might just be the most darling thing I have ever seen.
We'll call him Baby Boris to protect his identity when Working Title make a film about my us all. Baby Boris is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Sadly we have not met yet, as Cousin LL has moved to Germany. Yep that's right - in 18 months she has got engaged, got married, got knocked up and moved to Germany. It is indecent. But a lot of fun.
And after a very tricky pregnancy and birth, she has produced a darling little boy, who looks so cuddly and cute I can't tell you. We are all thrilled and so excited about the Next Generation.